The local associations in Europe (EU-Member) are VeKNI (Germany), KSEAUK (UK), ASCoF (France), KOSEAA (Austria), KOSES (Finland), KSSEA (Sweden, Denmark, and Norway), KOSEANL (Netherlands), KSEAS (Swiss) and KOSEABE (Belgium). These associations’ members are asked to follow the instruction below to register EKC 2019:
- 1. Visit your local association website or contact your local association to find EKC registration information.
- 2. Go to the registration system and make a registration. A special rate would be applicable for the European association members.
- 3. Transfer registration fee (including additional costs such as dinner for family, Science school fees, etc.) to the bank account of your local association. Please make a contact to get more information.
- 4. Your local association will approve your registration based on your registration fee and your registration inputs.
- 5. EKC 2022 Administrator will examine your approved registration again. Then, you are able to check your successful registration on the registration system and also a confirmation email will be sent to you.