• Posters have to be prepared in ENGLISH, the official language of EKC.
• The poster size should not exceed the ISO A0 format (portrait, 841 mm wide x 1189 mm high).
Setting up and Display
• The posterboards will be arranged in accordance with competition/non-competition as well as divisions.
• Authors are requested to check their poster codes from the EKC2022 homepage, and set up the posters according to the codes marked on the panels.
• Poster panels will be available from 14:00, 18 July.
• Posters need to be fixed on the designated panels NO LATER THAN 14:00, 20 July.
• Authors are requested to present the posters during the Poster Session: from 18:40 to 22:00, 20 July.
• Authors are responsible for setting up and removal of their posters according to the schedule.
Best Poster Awards
• Best Poster Awards competition is for those who indicated participation during the abstract registration.
• The EKC2022 S&T programme committee will select the winners on the basis of the poster's content, appearance, graphic excellence and presentation quality (not necessarily equally weighted).
• Winners will be announced during the Closing Ceremony. The winners must be present at the Awarding Ceremony.
||Date / Time
||Before 14:00, 20 JUL (WED)
||14:00, 20 JUL (WED) – 18:00, 21 JUL (THU)
|Presentation & Evaluation
||18:40 – 20:00, 20 JUL (WED)
|Best Poster Award Winners Announcement
||19:00 – 22:00, 21 JUL (THU)